On Call Doctor
Why Choose CHP
Are We a Good Fit For You?
New Patient Forms
School & Camp Forms
Screening & Development
Get our Mobile App
Pay My Bill
Why Choose CHP?
Selecting a pediatrician is one of the first decisions you'll make regarding your child’s healthcare. We believe that it's important to find a medical caregiver whose philosophy of healthcare practice is similar to your own.
The following are the reasons why we feel you should choose Children's Health Partners as your child’s pediatrician.
We are 6 Board certified experienced pediatricians...
- who are
- who treat your family like their family
- who are members of and follow the guidelines of the
American Academy of Pediatrics
- who believe in the
value of preventative care
- who believe
vaccinating your child is one of the most important services we provide to protect your child and the community from disease
- who spend
so they can build a personal relationship with you and your child
- who address your child’s
physical, developmental, mental & emotional needs from infancy through adolescence
manage difficult or complicated diseases, conditions, and issues
with one another to find the best solutions for your child
- who employ experienced
to ensure your child receives the most appropriate care in a timely manner
- who have privileges at Edward hospital, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital and Northwestern Medicine
- who have built a
network of pediatric specialists
in the area to whom they refer, regardless of affiliation
- who are proud members of the Lurie Children’s Pediatric Partners clinically integrated network as well as the Northwestern Medicine Physician Network
- whose staff understands the importance of customer service and whose goal it is to provide your family with
friendly, empathetic care and support
- who look forward to
partnering in your child’s care!
back to top